Male to male sex chat no registration nick zano still dating
Specific ORS references have not been substituted, pursuant to 173.160.
These sections may be determined by referring to the 1971 Comparative Section Table located in Volume 20 of ORS.
[1971 c.743 §103] (b) A threat, express or implied, that places a person in fear of immediate or future death or physical injury to self or another person, or in fear that the person or another person will immediately or in the future be kidnapped.
(6) “Sexual contact” means any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person or causing such person to touch the sexual or other intimate parts of the actor for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either party.
(1) In any prosecution under ORS 163.355, 163.365, 163.385, 163.395, 163.415, 163.425, 163.427 or 163.435 in which the victim’s lack of consent was due solely to incapacity to consent by reason of being less than a specified age, it is a defense that the actor was less than three years older than the victim at the time of the alleged offense.
(2) In any prosecution under ORS 163.408, when the object used to commit the unlawful sexual penetration was the hand or any part thereof of the actor and in which the victim’s lack of consent was due solely to incapacity to consent by reason of being less than a specified age, it is a defense that the actor was less than three years older than the victim at the time of the alleged offense.
(v) Purchasing sex with a minor if the court designates the offense as a sex crime pursuant to ORS 163.413 (3)(d), or the offense is the defendant’s second or subsequent conviction under ORS 163.413 (3)(b)(B); (B) For which the person would have to register as a sex offender in that court’s jurisdiction, or as required under federal law, regardless of whether the crime would constitute a sex crime in this state; or (a) Who has been found to be within the jurisdiction of the juvenile court under ORS 419C.005, or found by the juvenile court to be responsible except for insanity under ORS 419C.411, for having committed an act that if committed by an adult would constitute a felony sex crime; or (b) Who has been found in a juvenile adjudication in another United States court to have committed an act while the person was under 18 years of age that would constitute a felony sex crime if committed in this state by an adult.
163.411 Unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree.
(1) Except as permitted under ORS 163.412, a person commits the crime of unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree if the person penetrates the vagina, anus or penis of another with any object other than the penis or mouth of the actor and: (2) The penetration is accomplished by a peace officer or a corrections officer acting in official capacity, or by medical personnel at the request of such an officer, in order to search for weapons, contraband or evidence of crime.
(7) “Sexual intercourse” has its ordinary meaning and occurs upon any penetration, however slight; emission is not required.
[1971 c.743 §104; 1975 c.461 §1; 1977 c.844 §1; 1979 c.744 §7; 1983 c.500 §1; 1999 c.949 §1; 2009 c.770 §1] Legislative Counsel has substituted “chapter 743, Oregon Laws 1971,” for the words “this Act” in section 104, chapter 743, Oregon Laws 1971, compiled as 163.305.
Search for Male to male sex chat no registration:
[1981 c.549 §4; 2005 c.488 §5] 163.413 Purchasing sex with a minor.